Friday, November 10, 2006

The Red Bench

Today at the Little Therder
I herd The Red Bench.
First a boy comes out
I think his name is Danuel.
He does the basket ball part.
He said
"I'm tierd I might as well sit down."
"Hey this is nice."
Then Hannah comes
Sheeee... does
Umm
the
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hannah talks on her sell phone and
evry time the Red bench distrackt them.
Lets skip some
When I go
I do jazzing
I dont know how to explane
but then I say
"hey what are ya doing"
"Sitting on the Red Bench"
"May I join you"
"Sure"
Macenzie's part
"The weels on the bus go rond and rond"
"hey what you doing"
"siting on the Red bench"
"May I join you"
"Sure"
A girl is runing. Halend
She just looks around and saw us sitting on the bench and said
"Hey what ya doing"
"sitting on the red bench"
"You meam the one I just glued together"
"OH NO!"
1, 2, 3 rip
"OH NO!"

No comments:

Post a Comment