Thursday, November 09, 2006

The ABC's Imagination

This is how the Imagination Alphebet goes:

(Sing the alphebet song with the following)
Z, C, h, a, i, c, Q, 17, 22, Lucie to, Mommy,
16, 1, hey, 12, 5, 8, 11, o, p, & h
now see the ABC's next time
won't you make one up your self!


"Why don't you make one up your self."

Ok!
I would love to!

1,000, 16 to,

oh yes I will make one up to,
yes, oh yes
I'm siries
I hope you knew that I stestrs
MAKE ONE UP YOUR SELF!
You just do any thing you want
exept the reguler alphabet.
Lets do it agin

(Sing)
A, c, b, h.

The End

2 comments:

  1. hey isabel thats really cool I might try that! hope you have a good day tommarow! lots of love!

    -Bethany*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was fun to! I made it up while I wrote my article.

    Isabel

    ReplyDelete