Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dinosaur-Mad Science

Today in Mad Science we learned about Dinosaurs.
Did you know that a Stegasuaress foot is about 29 in. (I think) long.
Did you also know that two Stegasauress is 68 in. long?
We also made a copy of a dinosaur tooth.
You sand in a cup and put the tooth in the sand push it rely hard.
But don't push it to hard then you put plastle in it
and then wait for minutes, a few minutes.
And then you push the plastle if it is soft
then don't take it out or it will melt.
If you want it clean then you will have to brush it off.
It will take a long time thogh.
You can keep it dirty to!
Bye! See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. wow isabel that sounds fun! did you enjoy doing that? I bet you did! I think I'll see you tonight because I think I'm coming to babysit you and ethan! lots of love!

    -bethany*

    ReplyDelete