Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Trip to Hokkaido

A few days ago, my family went on a trip to Hokkaido. For those unfamiliar with the geography of Asia, Hokkaido is the northern most island in Japan. 

Many highlights outlined this trip, including a few national parks and fish markets. From bike trips to mountain-top views. Flower farms(?) and marine parks. There was more of course.. So instead, I'll tell you about one thing everyday. I will go in chronological order for the 5 days we spent in Japan. 

In this article, I will be writing about Daisetsuzan National Park. We saw 3 waterfalls there. It was a cool day, only about 70oF (20oC) and it was perfectly tranquil what with the roaring sound of the waterfalls and the wonderful coolness, for a change. You felt inclined to be silent. Almost no one even whispered. It was breathtaking. There was even an added bonus of trees and gurgling creeks. I hope you enjoyed this description. I will leave you with some pictures of this incredible scene!





No comments:

Post a Comment