Monday, July 23, 2012

A Trip to Hokkaido: Part 2

Hi! After my last article on the Daisetsuzan National Park, I will now write about 2 flower farms we visited.

I'm not sure what the first one was called, so I apologize about that. However, the name of the second farm was Farm Tomita. Both of them were very beautiful, but we were on a tractor ride for most of the part of the first one, so I don't have many good pictures of it. On the first farm, we got to sit on a ride. On the second farm, we had to walk. It was a colorful scene. It was really cool. It was orderly and neat yet chaotic. To top it off it was a cool, cloudy day! It's so rare to have a refreshingly chilly day in the summer. Here are some more pictures that are surely worth more than 1000 words. 








No comments:

Post a Comment