Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Longest Word

I'll show you the longest word in American language in the dictionary.
Pneumonoultramicroscoppicsilicorolcanoconiosis.
It has more letters than the alphabet.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicorolcanoconisosis has 45 letters.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicorolcannocoriosis means
people work at a place where there is alot of coal and smoke
and the people brethe in to the smoke and coal,
and their lungs turn black and they are not helthey.
I don't know how to say
Pneumonoultramicroscopicorolcannoconiosis.
Do you?
I'm sorry for the people who work there.
When I grow up
I don't want to be one.

3 comments:

  1. WOW that is a BIG word isabel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how to say it either! lots of love!

    -Bethany*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The p in pneumonoaltramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis does not have a sound like p. It just start like n. It is longer than the alphabet.

    Love,
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, thats crazy! I had fun with you and ethan last night! lots of love!!!!

    -Bethany*

    ReplyDelete