Sunday, January 07, 2007

The Fling Scarf

Once upoun a time there was a scarf.
Not just an ordinary one, a fling one.
It was red and fireiy.
It had sparkles.
The girls wold give me $100,000,000,000,0
If I'd give them the flying scarf.
But then I said
"Its not for sale!"
And giggled.
We would take a ride evryday together.
But one night
Lisa took it, and left a note and
$100,000,000,000,0.
Next morning I went to Lisa's house.
Then I said
"Ms! Lisa Silaver What did you do?"
She said "Nothing!"
"took my scarf when I was sleeping."
"Huh."
And then she gave me back the scarf.
I gave the $100,000,000,000,0 back to Lisa.
We gave each and other a big hug.

The End

1 comment:

  1. Great story isabel! I'm glad you got your scarf back! he he. lots of love!

    -Bethany*

    P.S I hope I can see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete