Thursday, November 22, 2007

The Story

written by Mr. Turkey
illustrated by Aunt Turkey

Hi! I tell you a Thanksgiving story.
(Only hateful people celebrate that holiday.)

First, I'll tell you a tip,
Don't eat turkey on Thanksgiving. O.K.

Once there was a person that dared to kill turkey.
(He was a very nice man)
I asked him to tell all the other townsmen to
never, ever ever ever kill turkey.
He gave me some kind of circle that was silver and was this size.

I had to go to the science lab. I figured out
the 22nd of November is where the most turkey is killed.
I said "Ahhhh!"
because today was the 22nd day of November!
Then I shouted on the top of my lungs.
"Hurry up! Tell everyone before it's too late!"
The man turned around
and shrugged his shoulders then kept on going.
So I had to do it myself.

I said to everyone
"Don't kill turkey, don't kill turkey!"
I ran as fast as I could so people won't notice I'm a turkey myself.

Then I kept on going until I got to the man.
I said to him
"help help people has their axes"
He wouldn't listen to me

So I ran as fast as I could back to the science lab,
and told the person in the chair
"people are trying to kill me!"
and he ran off like crazy!
I said "Oh, NO!"
He ran to get his ax, I bet.

So I shut down the science lab and shouted to everyone
"I hate Thanksgiving!"
So I hope next year will be better.

The End

"Ahhhhhhh"
Or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment