Tuesday, February 13, 2007

100 Days

Today is The 100th Day of School!
I brang wafers at work staitions.
People edmired my waffers and
I let them have some.
Abby huged me like this.
(picture will be posed later.)
I gave them two!
We did a one hundred day book!
I wrote my name one hundrerd times!
In writing we wrote what would be 100 years in the future.
I wrote more polination, Feild trip evry day.
After library lesson there were snacks from the class.
There were M & Ms, fruit snacks, pretzils, Life savers,
waffers, chocolate chips, fruit loops, crakers and
candy cane with chocolate!
I made a cerial neckalace made out of fruit loops.
Lucie said she had a funarul with her craker.
She put it on, her wire it, broke in half and
she had to eat it! That's funny.

Anyways, B dddddddddddd Bye!
See ya later! Bye!

This is our 100 day song.
100 days of school,
100 days of school,
We've all been together 100 days of school...

No comments:

Post a Comment